Did you ever wonder…
- Shit, I forgot what I was wondering.
- Stupid last bong hit.
Dinner tonight was nothing special but kinda weird. I was reading a blog post earlier that mentioned the old standby, spaghetti for dinner.
- Got distracted by a YouTube video, a trailer for a Pokemon movie. I think I died a little inside. Click to Watch!
Anyway back to dinner.
- I like to add random shit to pasta to jazz the old standby up a bit.
- I diced some chicken breast, them boneless, skinless ones you find in your local market. More than likely the local market disappeared a few years back and replacing it was a Walmart. But I do hear farmers markets are making a comeback. About 5 dollars for 3 breast.
- I seasoned the chicken with the cheapest salt, pepper, garlic salt and red pepper flakes that the finest Dollar Store has to offer.
- I then cooked the chicken in an oil based Italian dressing, the finest said Wal-Mart has to offer. Cook until threat of salmonella is diminished.
- Then I added 2 cans of off-brand cream of mushroom soup to the chicken with about a half cup more of dressing.
- Add pasta and mix.
- Then if your bored go back for seconds, but this time add a red sauce like marinara. Just as good I promise.
- You can also load it up with cheddar cheese and pop it in oven or microwave and bake that shit. I did, it was amazing with a little ranch dressing. Yummalicious. And yes, the seconds were put on same plate, don’t judge.
- I’m done with this post, fuck it.
- I’m watching you Turkey Hill!