Chicken pot pie – my three favorite things.
- Take a pack of dessert fudge pop-tarts
- Toast the pop-tarts in the toaster
- Take out your choice of ice cream
- Put ice cream in between pop-tarts
- Proceed to let your taste buds make love with the gods
I was driving back to my house with my friend and this really Noir-like jazzy song comes on. I instantly set the stage with, “1925, New York City, raining at midnight.” My friend starts to narrate a man sitting at a table with a lady in a restaurant with all of these awesome details in an old style voice. it was the coolest thing I’ve heard in a while. felt like I was driving in a black and white movie.
…Why the hell do clothes get wet? Wouldn’t it be the shit if you just stuck your sock in a lake and pulled it out completely dry? Pardon the raging boner.
Dirty joke : A vagina is like the weather. Once its wet, it’s time to go inside.
I woke up today, got out of bed, and just stood there looking at my bed. You might think I’m crazy after reading that, but I was thinking about what I would do if I happened to wake up in my bed right then after seemingly having woken up once already. That would be a first for me. I wouldn’t know what to do.
It comes and goes.
I’d like to think it knows.
Like true love.
Hard to find.
All of the above.
Talking to Strangers – A T.V. show I want to make. More about it later.
I was worried about putting that as the title but when I did, related articles had a similar title, well just the word fuck so I thought if they can do it so can I.
World’s First Stoners:
- Caveman #1: Mmm, green plant smell good.
- Caveman #2. Grunt grunt, mm maybe it burn well.
- 20 minutes later.
- Caveman #1: Grunt, me feel funny.
- Caveman #2: We should make book about magical man who fall from sky and get nailed to cross. Just to fuck with people.
Note: My interpretation of a caveman is a lil’ rusty…
Enough with the random shit!
- If it were ice cream, I’d lick the fuck out of it (ungabungagirl.wordpress.com)
- Want to Smell Like a Pop-Tart? (bellasugar.com)
-  (thisbodyofwork.wordpress.com)